Job Title: Director of Sponsorship Sales
Job Location: 250 Marietta Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
Reports to: VP Development and Philanthropy
Atlanta Hall Management, Inc. (AHM), a 501(c)(3), operates the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame,
located in the heart of downtown Atlanta across from Centennial Olympic Park. The Hall opened its
doors in August 2014 and has secured its reputation as one of the nation’s most engaging and
interactive experiences. The Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame’s mission is to entertain, educate
and inspire in a way that celebrates, honors, and preserves the people, traditions, and passions of college football.
The College Football Hall of Fame is seeking a Director of Sponsorship Sales to join our team to
effectively drive strategic business partnerships to meet our revenue goals.
The Director of Sponsorship Sales must be self-motivated with proven experience in generating revenue
from corporate partnerships. Candidate must have demonstrated creativity in developing valuable
partnership opportunities by leveraging available assets or creating new ones.
Role, Responsibilities, and Key Performance Areas:
· Develop fully integrated, customized sponsorship platforms based on specific and unique business challenges for each prospect, utilizing all assets to help fulfill the client’s business objectives.
· Draw on a list of contacts developed from past sponsorship experiences and develop/cultivate new corporate marketing prospects to generate revenue.
· Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach.
· Continually keep abreast of sports marketing trends and knowledge of the marketplace.
· Work closely with other departments within the organization on corporate partner related programs including fan experience/operations, public relations, and marketing.
· Prepare weekly sales reports and participates in College Football Hall of Fame activities, events, and meetings.
· Capable and available to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
· Work in a team environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, and Abilities:
· Ability to successfully manage multiple customers and meet short deadlines.
· Ability to establish and maintain strong working corporate relationships with senior level managers/clients.
· Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team sales goals.
· Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of sports marketing and types of sponsor inventory.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Possess superior negotiation skills coupled with a net profit bottom line mentality.
· Must be creative, detail-oriented, possess a strong work ethic, and be willing to learn.
· Solutions-oriented problem-solving mentality a must.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Minimum of 5 years of sales experience and 2 years of corporate sponsorship experience.
· Previous marketing experience preferred.
· 15-20% travel required.
· A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY