Health and Safety Playbook
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our team members and guests and we are committed to doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have implemented protocols to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Hall of Fame.
Here are a few things you can expect:
- All fans are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
- Building capacity will be monitored and will comply with all physical/social distancing guidelines.
- Contactless IR thermal scanning will be used to screen temperatures of all guests and employees prior to entry; anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- As of February 25, 2022 the City of Atlanta has removed the mask mandate - mask are optional in the building
- All team members have the option to wear mask
- You’ll find additional hand-sanitizing stations throughout the Hall for your convenience.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols and will be constantly disinfecting surfaces throughout the building. We apologize if you experience any delay of game as a result of these procedures.
How you can help:
- If you or a member of your party is feeling unwell, please reschedule your visit.
- Show respect to other guests at all times while inside the building.
- Follow social distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 3 feet of space from others not in your party. (This will apply throughout the attraction including queue lines, exhibits, the theater, and restrooms.)
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, the CDC recommends a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Stations are available throughout the building
- If you choose to wear a mask and temporarily remove your mask, avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you must cough or sneeze, even while wearing a mask, please do so into your elbow, not into your hand or into the air.
- If you or a member of your party feel ill during your visit, please contact security. We will escort you to a private area to gather your contact information and allow you to leave the building through a separate exit.