Hours, Directions & Parking
Easy access at the Green Deck, accepting major credit cards. Near Centennial Olympic Park and Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Address250 Marietta St., N.W
Atlanta, GA 30313
Located at the corner of Baker and Marietta Streets.
Green Deck Parking Rates:
- Free for up to 20 minutes
- $15 up to 3 hours
- $1 each additional hour thereafter
- Parking rates subject to change without notice during special events.
- Rates noted are for non-event days.
Nearby AttractionsLearn More
Southbound via I-75/I-85
- Take I-75/I-85 South
- Exit at Williams Street – Exit 249C
- Turn right onto Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW
- Continue through the Luckie Street intersection
- Take a left on Marietta Street and get into the right lane
- Take a right onto Baker Street to the Green Deck entrance on left
Northbound via I-75/I-85
- Take exit 249D onto Spring St toward US-19, US-29
- Keep right on Spring St toward Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Continue onto Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW
- Turn right onto Baker
- Turn left onto Marietta St. NW
- Green Deck entrance on your right
- Take I-20 E to Boulevard SE. Take exit 59A FROM I-20 E
- Get on I-20W
- Continue to I-20W to Ted Turner Drive SW. Take exit 56B from I-20W.
- Continue to Ted Turner Dr. SW.
- Left onto Marietta St.
- Green Deck entrance on the left
Public Transportation (MARTA)
The MARTA fare is $2.50 and customers can also use unlimited weekend, weekly and monthly passes on the route. Breeze fare cards are sold in vending machines in all rail stations. Machines accept credit, debit, and cash. For more information please contact MARTA customer service at 404.848.5000 or visit www.itsmarta.com.
MARTA by Train:
The Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame is a 10-15 minute walk from the GWCC/CNN Center Station on the Blue/Green line or from the Peachtree Center Station on the Red/Gold line.
MARTA by Bus:
Bus service is available to the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame from Five Points MARTA station via Route 26.